Friday, July 23, 2010

RACHEL MADDOW LISTED HER RULES FOR LIVING AND CHALLENGED HER VIEWERS TO DO THE SAME

I thought I'd give it a try. 
It is good now and then to reevaluate 
your relationship with your self. Only After I'd made my own list 
did I discovered that I live my life by bumper stickers.


Here are Maddow's rules for living:

Maddow Rule #1: Don't lie.
Maddow Rule #2: Don't threaten to shoot people.
Maddow Rule #3: Never underestimate a breakfast implement.

Snowball's rules for living:

  1. Don't lie.
  2. Don't whine.
  3. Don't hold grudges. (You only hurt yourself)
  4. Don't forget your shoes on a hot day. (really important in CA)
  5. Always eat dessert first.
  6. Question authority. (but not your mother)
  7. Read banned books.
  8. Speak truth to power with humor and a smile.
  9. Don’t worry about what idiots think, they don’t do it very often.
  10. Walk your talk. (Going to church doesn’t make you a Christian anymore than standing in a garage makes you a car.) 
  11. If you must choose between two evils, pick the one you’ve never tried before.
  12. Never lick a steak knife. (I confess, I lifted this from the comments - but it is important)
Because,
in the imortal words of buckaroo bansai:

Wherever you go, there you are.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment