Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I SEEM TO HAVE INADVERTENTLY DELETED MY POST ABOUT THE 4TH ANNUAL BLOGGIESTA THIS WEEKEND.

 


Bloggiesta is scheduled for January 21st, 22nd, and 23rd
(Did I mention it's this weekend?)


It's hosted by Natasha at Maw Books Blog
 



"The beginning of the year is a great time to evaluate your blog, see how you’re doing, and get re-energized for the rest of the year! 

Some of you may be asking what is Bloggiesta? In short, it’s a blogging marathon.  An opportunity to cross those nagging items off of your to-do list and improve your blog while in the good company of other awesome bloggers doing the same thing. Our awesome mascot Pedro (Plan. Edit. Develop. Review. Organize) is ready to break out the nachos, enchiladas, drinks, mariachi music and whack a pinata or two!  It’s nothing short of an awesome fiesta!"


And you will find many great bloggy consumables if you wander over to the fiesta. 
There are links and hints, 
but most of all there are others to party with; 
so come join the fun.

I plan to tackle some overdue housekeeping.
I also want to stretch my knowledge and skills a bit so I will try some of the hints offered by my betters and scour the many links offered. 
It is also a great opportunity to trade ideas
among the many inveterate bloggers participating.

So, 
see you there!

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic! I am so glad that you will be participating. Do let me know if you need any specific help with anything. I will be available all weekend long.

    ReplyDelete