Monday, December 30, 2013

2013 Book Challenges: FINAL POST

Another year is gone. (Their passing seems to pick up speed with each new one.)

I fell far short of my goals this year, and no, I'm not just referring to my reading goals. That is not to say that I didn't accomplish any thing; it just means that much on my list remains undone.

I haven't given up, although I may need to rethink my goal making process - my tendency to take on too much.

Many of my favorite bloggers have been having the same sort of difficulties lately. Frustrations and doubts, conflicting priorities, and just plain life, conspire to make the going rough at times.

And yes, I know that this is a problem hardly restricted to those in the blogosphere. My hope is that the new year brings better times for all.  As for now, it's time for taking stock and perhaps modifying tactics.
 
 
Below are the links to my 2013 challenges and the final posts: 

New Year's Resolution Reading Challenge. {My Final Post}
Dive Into poetry Challenge 2013. {My Initial Post} {My Final Post}
Mental Illness Advocacy Reading Challenge 2013. {My Final Post}


My final thoughts on the following challenges are all on the same post,
and {that post is HERE}.

2013 Women Challenge.
2013 Ebook Challenge.
2013 Mystery/Crime Reading Challenge.
2013 Mount TBR Reading Challenge.
2013 Outdo Yourself Reading Challenge.




My Ongoing Challenges:

League of Extraordinary Gentlemen Reading Challenge. {My Post}.

The Dark Tower Reading Challenge. {My Post}.



No comments:

Post a Comment