Saturday, May 17, 2014

Saturday Farmer's Market - My Friends Are Back!



Created by Heather at Capricious Reader, and now hosted by Chris at Stuff as Dreams are Made on.


Anna's Hummingbird


Lesser Goldfinch


(I blew the hummingbird picture up a bit too much so it's a little blurry. 
Sorry, I've only just started using the image software.)

 

One of my Birthday Roses . . .

You've probably noticed that most of my roses seem to be either white or yellow.

My favorite flower is the yellow rose, so I have them in several different hues.

And white flowers seem to glow in the dark and light up the garden at night, so I have several white Florabundas that do just that.





 


The first Cucumber of the year.

This little guy measures about four inches. I thought these compact ones would make good pickles.












There are plenty more on the way, and the vines aren't even three feet long yet.














 Pansies 
(still)
















 Yellow Floribunda













 Snow Peas
&
Bush Peas
(Just a handful)









 


Something is wrong with my Sweet Red Pepper, and I don't think it's going to make it.

The other two pepper plants are doing fine so I have no idea what the problem is.









 Fortnight Lily
 (I always called them the parking lot Iris, because it's hard to find a parking lot without them.)













The ever intrepid Marigold














One of my newly planted rose bushes. It has been very windy and the little petals are being knocked around.












Easter Lily
(Still running late)









No comments:

Post a Comment