Saturday, January 10, 2015

Saturday Farmer's Market - Blooming Chaos!



Created by Heather at Capricious Reader, and now hosted by Chris at Stuff as Dreams are Made on.

It is definitely winter, and much of the country is seeing white and gray right now. I hope this post brings back some warm memories.


Believe it or not, my Roses are still blooming. 
Florabundas (below) and Granifloras (above) are hardy, determined little plants.


Blooming Rosemary!


Oops! I really should have cleaned up the garden better.


These lovelies are my companions all winter long.



The Mint is still going like crazy. 
I need to cut it again. It's desperately in need of repotting and I finally found affordable pots the size I need.


The Agave is really happy. 
Of course, they come from the high desert where it routinely freezes, so this weather is nothing.


And finally, my Pussy Willow is putting out its catkins. I'm not sure if that's good or bad.


On the whole, my garden looks abandoned and overgrown, but there is a lot of life in the chaos. I think I like it that way. 

Keep warm every one, and take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment